PAY ATTENTION TO BOOKS
PAY ATTENTION TO BOOKS
By TOSIN ADEGOKE
95% of the young people struggling today are sleeping and waking up with the solution to their struggles.
Early today I was meditating on a particular subject, in this process I got stucked, trying to figure out certain truth captured with the eyes of my heart.
As I was in that position for a long time and there was no meaningful progress in my spiritual engagement, I caught it deep within me that there was a need for a particular information to keep the rumination going.
Then I jacked up on my feet and moved straight to my office, right there I found a book in the library shelf which offered the needed information.
This book has been there with great treasures locked up within it since the day someone handed it over to me as gift.
Friends, many are our urgently needed help sleeping and waking up with us under the same roof. Having such with you does not guarantee solution to that obvious predicament.
Treasure books and deem it fit to open them for your own advantage.
Stop walking around drained while you have your phone fully packed with ebooks and materials that could be of great blessings to you.
You can avoid going about empty headed while your library is loaded. Settle down and read, that won't break you, rather, it will make you.
I come in peace!

Comments