πππ π πππ π πππ, πππ πππππ ππππ ππ!
I couldn't hold my feelings because the urge and loneliness was much throughout the previous years.
I needed a new status badly. Some of my friends already shifted levels and relocated into this newness.
As I pushed my proposal with high level of emotionalism and intense desire, tears filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks without any restraint. I was desperate for a positive response.
Guess what! I got a Yes the very day I sent my proposal. My heart was full of joy as I received the greatest gift for the new year.
I poured out my heart and I received what I asked for. I needed a change in status desperately, I was favoured beyond my request.
To my greatest surprise, I was still very lonely and my status was the same. I got a yes but I couldn't touch the substance of what was delivered because I later said No to my anticipated Yes.
My proposal was well structured that it delivered such awesome package but my lifestyle negated my new status.
π️π️π️
The above fictional narration is a reflection of the life of many people today, who bombard Heaven with their requests without a commensurate lifestyle.
You cry with a loud voice for help and abundance... God said Yes!
You asked for deliverance from every demonic activities in your life... He Said Yes!
You asked for provisions and supply... He said Yes!
Infact you have been settled in advance.π
"Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession." (π»ππππ 2:8).
"If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (π΅πππ 14:14).
But...
When you give yourself to playing when you ought to be working...You are saying NO to the YES of God!
When you are committed to sleeping from glory to glory when you ought to be reading... You are saying No!
When you sit down without responding to your ability... You are saying No!
When you know the right thing to do and left them undone... You are saying No!
If you keep procrastinating instead of doing the needful, you are saying No!
God is not to be blamed, He has blessed you with the most essential gifts.
π§You are alive
π§You can think
π§You can talk
π§You can walk
π§You can write
π§You can create
With the above you can turn your world around.
Stop saying No to the Yes of God over your life.
π±Embrace responsibility
π±Follow your plans
π±Be intentional
π±Act! Act!! Act!!
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (π΅ππ 29:11).
Let your actions reflect your expectations.
© PTA

Comments